“We are open to learning together; you do not need to grasp all of the following lists, but you must have a strong desire to learn and progress quickly”
- Min 3 years experience in Digital/Tech projects
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Amazing culture support your growth and ideas
- 10-15 vacation days
- 3-5 days for take a break after delivery of awesome work
- Salary rising every year (but not limited to if you can prove you deserve better)
- Yearly surprise gift for your achievements
- Environment and budget for R&D in the innovation project and we support your ideas to a new venture.
- Learning courses and certificate enrollment fees
- You can work from anywhere because we focus on being result-oriented
- Flexible working hours (8 hrs.) based on result-oriented and teamwork. Usually, 9 am. to 6 pm. (Normal time for our customers and partners)
- Privileged birthdays party, Friday party, achievement party, new joiner party, and other parties as you can think
- Team building retreat once a year or more, having a trip together is a great way to knock around new ideas and an even better way to bond and share new experiences
- Healthy snacks are ready for everyone every day in an inspirational space. Let’s inspire your day with food
- Other awesome activities such as hackathon, internal venture, game guild, happy hours etc
Here you’ll get to:
- Design and oversees all parts of the design cycle and business, including empathizing with users, ideate ideas, create wireframes, design flow, and build prototypes.
- Able to articulate and iterate concepts and ideas.
- Collaborate with different disciplines and teams to create detailed designs, as well as advise strategy and guide implementation.
- Take ownership of independent tracks of design work, manage timelines and deliverables.
- Be a part of our fun agile team, a great teamwork environment where every person is encouraged to collaborate and opportunities to start their passionate initiatives.
- Manage and coach our design team.
- Ownership of project, managing and directly contact clients
What you’ll Need:
- Minimum 3 years experience in UX/UI Design or related fields
- Strong understanding of experience, UX/UI and visual design with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience using tools like Figma (highly preferable), Sketch, Adobe XD, Overflow and Invision.
- You are fast self-learner and a team player, able to ask tough questions and keep up with industry trends, technology, and tools. Most importantly, lead the design process.
- Strong understanding of human behavior, technology and the changing world.
- Good presentation skills and ability to provide constructive reasoning for your design decisions
- You are motivated by feedback as well as the opportunity to improve your work, your role, and how you work with the team.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- A portfolio that highlights your design process and the final product.
- Good interpersonal skills both verbal and written in Thai and English.
- Ability to work in an agile environment with a can-do attitude, able to collaborate with the team, have strong will to develop their skills, and love to share knowledge with others.